Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tires and other rubber products. We employ over 140,000 people around the world, operate 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries. “Serving Society with Superior Quality” has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931 and we look for individuals who share our passion to fulfill this mission.
Bridgestone Europe, Middle East and Africa (BSEMEA) was created in 1972 and our headquarters are in Zaventem, Belgium. Today, we employ more than 17,000 teammates across the region. Our EMEA team includes:
- Sales teams strategically positioned across the region
- 13 tire manufacturing plants (Belgium, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Spain, South Africa, Turkey and Russia) and a mold design and production facility in Belgium
- An international logistics and supply chain infrastructure with distribution centers strategically located to serve our customers
- Re-treading facilities supporting the needs of our truck and fleet customers across the region
- First Stop retail stores
- An advanced R&D facility in Italy
- State-of-the-art Proving Grounds in Italy and Sweden
- In Europe alone we employ more than 75 different nationalities
Our tires are sold under the Bridgestone, Firestone and Dayton brands for both consumer and commercial use. With its leading tire technology, our company is a major supplier of original equipment to all major vehicle manufacturers. Our products can be found in passenger cars, 4×4 vehicles, trucks and buses, construction and off-road vehicles, tractors and agricultural machinery, motorcycles and scooters, motor sports and aircraft.